Размер шрифта:
Цвет сайта:
Изображение: Вкл Выкл

Курская государственная сельскохозяйственная академия имени И. И. Иванова

Admissions and Application Procedures

Kursk State Agricultural Academy invites foreign students to study:

  1. Under the paid service agreement;
  2. Under the federal funding of the federal budget (through Federal Agency for CIS Affairs*, state-funded places for "compatriots**");

Required Documents for Admission

  1. ID and citizenship documents;
  2. Medical certificate issued by health care institutions of the Russian Federation;
  3. Migration card (issued upon border crossing of the Russian Federation);
  4. 6 photos 3х4 format;
  5. The certificates of the state education and\or education and qualifications;
  6. Certificate of the equivalence recognition of international education.

The documents without the certificate of equivalence recognition are acceptable from the following countries: the Azerbaijan Republic, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Abkhazia, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Moldova, the Republic of Tajikistan, the Republic of South Ossetia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine as well as the Republic of Uzbekistan (the last is valid for the documents issued after 01.08.2019).

"COMPATRIOTS" who enroll in state-funded places need ADDITIONAL documents:

  1. The document(s) of the citizenship of the USSR of the applicant’s relative (parents’ birth certificate, marriage certificate – for a mother);
  2. The document(s) of the direct relatives in the ascending line of the applicant with his/her parents (student’s birth certificate);
  3. The document(s) proving that the applicant currently lives abroad (pages of the passport with the registration stamp or any other document).


All the documents must be legalized as required, translated into Russian (if necessary) and notarized on the territory of the Russian Federation.

*What does “through Federal Agency for CIS Affairs” mean? It means that the documents on education are accepted in the Federal Agency for CIS Affairs in the applicant’s home country.

** Who are “compatriots”? (Federal Law No. 99FZ of 24.05.1999):

  • faces who were citizens of the Soviet Union or now live in the former soviet countries and have got citizenship of those countries or who became persons without citizenship;
  • emigrants from the Russian state, the Russian Republic, RSFSR, the Soviet Union or the Russian Federation who had citizenship and have become foreign nationals or persons without citizenship.